In this Bonus Episode, I am talking to Karen Prisco.
Karen is a mum to 8 children, 7 on earth and one in heaven.
After the death and birth of our Elizabetta at 16 weeks gestation, Karen found writing her story and poetry very useful in working through her grief.
In this interview, we are talking about:
- A healthy pregnancy and unexpected loss.
- How to deal with the grief of other children.
- Challenges and trust in relationships after the loss of a baby
- Support Systems and how they help to cope with grief
- About poor treatment, anger and action
Here is the book Karen wrote a piece for https://www.amazon.com/Surviving-First-Year-Child-Loss/dp/3952452742
I highly recommend her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Dispellingelephants/
If you are looking for support please reach out to me.
Email me at: juliagohlke.de
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/juliagohlke/message